Sorry it took so long Julie.
1. I wanted to be a bank robber when I grew up. It sounded much more exciting than being a teacher or a nurse.
2. In junior high my best friend and I went to every Charlie Sheen movie. Now he seems so old, Robert is much cuter.
3. I hate to swim.
4. I love to get dressed up, and yes I do like wearing dresses.
5. I like fairy tales, one of my favorite books is Fabelhaven by Brandon Mull.
6. I read 12 books in Oct.
7. Robert and I took two ballroom dance classes at the U, but he never took me dancing.
8. I was on the Debate team that won the state championship in high school.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was cool, didn't know all that about you. If I notice you acting strange I will start looking for you on the 10 o'clock news in a story that starts.."a bank robbery..."
Just gimmie a picture and I can create a Christmas card in photoshop and you can get them printed at walmart!
Post a Comment