January is boring, not that I don't have plenty to keep me busy, but nothing exciting happens. Robert is super busy at work, so we don't see much of him. Eric is back in school, It's just me and the dishes at home. Even the rabbit is boring. He just hides in his house because it's cold. The most exciting thing that happened today: an icicle fell off the roof and made me jump.
I'll be glad when there is something new to look forward to, like watching for crocuses to peak out or clearance shopping for boots (my budget will be back in the black in Feb.) or Disneyland :) its currently 47 degrees there.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
um you can come over here anytime you want, although its pretty boring here since I Have no money to buy stuff, I can't bake (since I am doing weight watchers) I can't even sip hot chocolate while sitting on the couch watching the snow fall. (don't feel sorry for me, I chose weight watchers and I am actually having success, which makes me really happy, happier than hot coco could ever make me feel...well in terms of long time happiness!)
Anyway so you can come "chill" over here if you want.
Disneyland's only 4 weeks away! Here we come Mickey! It will be nice and warm in Cali (unlike the 19 degrees it is now).
Sorry - I agree a winter Jan is very, very long and boring.
at least today is February, also I tagged you so go to my blog to see what to do
Post a Comment