It's now Feb. so I no longer have an excuse not to update my blog.
Sat. I did a little gardening. Don't look so shocked. It was the first day since Dec. that the snow has melted enough for me to get to the dirt. You see, I bought 4 bags of bulbs this fall and my Dad gave me some lilies, but I somehow forgot to plant one of the bags and half of the lily bulbs. Any way I hope they grow, we'll see I guess.
Well since I was out there and my feet were already caked in mud, I decided to prune the rosebushes. (The ice and snow has been doing a number on them.) I only got one bad prick. I'm sure the meter man will be happy about the trimming, since the gas meter is behind the worst one. It was a bit too cold to stay out long.
One of my daffodils is coming up!
Yesterday we went to Mom and Dad's to say good bye. That was a little sad. Especially when you think that the babies won't remember them when they come back.
I've been reading "The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2006" Does anyone have a newer version? I just can't bring myself to spend $20 for a new one.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment