9. Robert trades his callings of Scout Master (5yrs) & organist for executive secretary and choir pianist. (I think he misses the scouts, well most of them anyway.)
8. I move from the Young Women's program to the 7-yr-old class in Primary.
7. Eric passes swimming level 4! He can now swim well enough that I don't worry about him ... much.
6. Robert reaches a milestone at Deseret Book, 6 years. (I now need another bookcase.)
5. Russell the Rabbit joins our family (funny bunny).
4. The family camp-out to Yellowstone.
8. I move from the Young Women's program to the 7-yr-old class in Primary.
7. Eric passes swimming level 4! He can now swim well enough that I don't worry about him ... much.
6. Robert reaches a milestone at Deseret Book, 6 years. (I now need another bookcase.)
5. Russell the Rabbit joins our family (funny bunny).
4. The family camp-out to Yellowstone.





3. Robert's and my trip to Washington D.C.
2. Our tenth anniversary, Wow ten year is a wonderfully long time!
I Love you Robert!!!
1. Hands down no contest #1 this year is.... Eric's Baptism and Confirmation.
Happy New Year to everyone, my your year be filled with a healthy body, joyous spirit, a peaceful heart and happy days!

No comments:
Post a Comment