Monday, August 9, 2010

The most excitement in weeks

This is a sad sorry tale about how "exciting" my life has become...

Today I found out one of the house in my neighborhood sold, unfortunately not my house *sigh*, so being the nosey neighbor I am, I went to KSL to see what the asking price had been. And of course while I am there I had to see how many hits my home had since last week... but wait, this is not the description of my house it's an AD for some strange/evil real estate agent who stole my pictures and house stats. to advertise for his own.

I call my agent to see if it was she who had done it, but of course it wasn't because she is a normal/good agent and would not dream of that ADbomination.
(ID #11864897 if you want to see. Although it may be gone by now)

So I used the "report abuse" button and told KSL that it was MY house and he didn't have my permission to advertise it. And after I hit send I felt the need to rub my hands together and laugh an evil laugh. I don't think I should be trusted with that kind of power... Perhaps I should stick to "what's for dinner" and "bedtime" from now on.

2 comments:

Janae said...

I like your play on words. Remember how I always say that you are so funny?

So I am a bit confused. Another Realtor used pictures of your house and pretended it was his house? Then he put sold on the ad even though your house didn't sell?

Please explain next time you see me. And don't forget. I don't want to have this floating around in my brain forever. No offense to you house, just that I don't want to feel stupid anymore.

Jamie said...

This is definitely the Marie I remember! Where are you, your blog is the only way I know of getting a hold of you - sad I know!
Just wanting to catch up-send me a message if you get this,
jamiestubbs@yahoo.com
Love ya