Well its the second week of school and I think that we are back into the swing of things around here. Soccer games and practices, piano lessons, homework, etc. Today has been a nice and quite, and I don't have anything to do. Except the usual, cooking, cleaning, shopping, driving, hustling, bustling. But one thing that I want to get around to today is making a peach pie, I guess that means that I have to wash all the dishes because I can't cook in a dirty kitchen (weird but true). (Sigh) I hate washing dishes.
Don't you just love the fall weather we are having? I love this time of year. Eric wore his zip-off pants yesterday. (the kind that have zippers around the leg so that you can remove the bottom and turn them into shorts) He's so funny about them, of course they are much better than what he did in Kindergarten. He couldn't wear shorts on cooler days, so he would put a pair of shorts on under his pants (so I wouldn't know) and when he got warm at school he would just strip the pants off. I can just imagine what his teacher thought. But you know Eric.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment