Do your kids ever do things that just make you laugh? Here is one of Eric's.
So we are at piano lessons today, Eric has finished a set of piano books and his teacher bought him a new set. (I pay her back with his tuition.) As she pulls them out Eric lets out a happy little gasp. Who knew piano books would bring such joy to a little boy? He may just be sitting at his desk now, day dreaming about the new music he has. I'm sure it will take him twice as long to practice this afternoon because he has to look at all the pages of his new books.
I've also started hearing Christmas music coming from the piano this past week... I hope I make it to Dec. (You know his teacher hasn't assigned any Christmas music yet, it's him!)
Just got to love him, and his music!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment