Coopsoup: a little bit of this and a little bit of that from the life of the Coopers.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Quiet Book
My Mom and I worked on this project for a few months before she and Dad left on their mission and I though that I would share the finished product with you all...
I think it is great that Eric loves the piano. I remember getting tired of hearing Halloween songs, then tired of the Christmas songs, then ... But now I really miss hearing the piano music from my children! Enjoy it while you can! Love, Mom
2 comments:
So when does Kaia get the goods?
I think it is great that Eric loves the piano. I remember getting tired of hearing Halloween songs, then tired of the Christmas songs, then ... But now I really miss hearing the piano music from my children! Enjoy it while you can! Love, Mom
Post a Comment