
Last night we watched "Indiana Jones and the Ark of the Covenant". After all if we are going to ride the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland Eric needs to have a little background. (I love the huge boulder rolling down, that is so cool.)Well this morning this is what I found. Indiana Eric. Yes, Eric found all the props, and the right kind of clothing to be... Indiana Jones. Right down to the open button at the top of his shirt.(Eric pointed that out to me.)
You ask, "Where did he find a bull whip!?" Two words Cub Country. Yes, the first time he goes somewhere (with out me), with money in his pocket he comes home with a bull whip. Boys! (he also came home with 4 bottles of disappearing ink.)
Anyway, since taking the picture he has added a bag, and a jacket to complete the effect. (He keeps referencing the picture on the DVD cover.)
P.S. its 68 degrees in Disneyland today.
1 comment:
Sweet, I love Indiana Jones. I can't wait for the next one to come out. I saw some movie posters for it the other day.
Travis
Post a Comment