

Ok, here is our big snow storm from Sat. I'm glad it hit on a weekend so we could sit back and enjoy it! All 6 1/2 inches of it. Eric had a blast helping Robert shovel and building a "snow hill" which according to plan will be turned into a snow cave over the corse of the winter. "We can even sleep in it!" Eric told me.
By the way who wasn't sick this week? it seems that everyone had something or other. I hope health and peace reign at home this coming week.
2 comments:
Sweet! We loved that storm too. Only we were went to Walmart and Lowe's to get a snow shovel. I guess everyone else in West Valley did too. There were none left. We ended up taking one from my Mom's on Sunday. I guess we should think ahead for things like that.
Cooper gets so sad when he sees the snow. Mom showed us on the web cam when we called on Sunday night - she aimed it out the front window. He just wants to eat it - funny kid! Looks like a blast. I want to see pictures when you all sleep in that snow cave - you included :)
Post a Comment