Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, I've been pouting. Robert said we couldn't move to Hawaii. :( But my roses are beginning to bloom and it's not too hot yet, so it feels like Hawaii today.
Do you look forward to summer? If you have kids in school they do. I like summer break. It's nice to have Eric home and we get to sleep in. I know some moms don't like summer break but having an only child I don't have to deal with fighting. (Ocasionally Eric tries to fight with me but I pull the "because I'm the Mom!" card) Last summer we were camping at Bear Lake and I made him go to bed. He yells out from the tent, "It's not fair, you always get what you want!" I told him what I wanted was a cruise to the Caribbean but what I got was a tent at Bear Lake. I also told him when he was all grown up he could decide when to go to bed. I guess that soothed his ego because he fell asleep.
We have a big project planned for this summer! Can you guess what it is?
I'll give you some hints:
1. Eric's in charge of design, he has grand ideas.
2. I want to use bamboo.
3. Robert is in charge of the reality check and heavy labor.
4. It has something to do with Julie's missing deck.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm guessing a club house in the backyard.
Sorry you can't move to Hawaii - that would be a fun place to live for a while.
I am here. I agree with Staci, but she got here first so I guess she wins. You should blog more...you know like every day. You are so funny. Do you want to be a guest blogger? Or maybe I could send you my general thoughts and you could turn them into blog post. You know like tag team.
So I take it you found some supplies! Good luck finding the lashings. Sam might be able to help in that area.
Post a Comment