Tuesday, December 9, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

Do you know what your getting for Christmas? I'm not sure but I've had some hints.

As E. is watching Saturday morning cartoons he occasionally calls me in to see a commercial. "Do you want that Mom?" or "Watch this..."

Least you think he is selfish and thinking of getting me toys, I will give you a few examples: the ped-egg, water globes, the magic bullet. What's that? You don't know what any of those things are? You need to watch more cartoons.

And nobody will even need to take him shopping, all of these products can be purchased by mail order. And some of them even come with stuff thrown in for free!

Such a thoughtful son.

2 comments:

Janae said...

If Paisley was doing the Christmas shopping I would end up with all of those plus the Smart Clip, the Pancake Puff maker, Space Bags and this new funky toothbrush. I actually wouldn't mind some of those.

Unknown said...

We have a "taco-yaki" (ok, so I spelled it phonetically) It's from Robert's mission to Japan, it cooks octopus balls or something like that. Anyway it looks like the Pancake Puff maker pan that Eric was begging for. We made pancake puffs in it once.(found the recipe online) I made him sit there and turn them, he never asked again. (I don't know why it only took an hour to cook a batch)If you want you can borrow it. ;)