
Russell can be so helpful at this time of year. He was helping to carve the pumpkin all summer. I have named the jack-o-lantern "Scar Face" Later on Russell is going to help me make his famous poop-corn balls.
*********
Well the King of the Woodland is off to school, sorry no pictures just yet, I didn't think about it. Might be that I'm not a morning person...
On the menu for today:
Lunch
Bat sandwich and mummy's skin (fruit leather) Macey's is selling black and orange sandwich bread. I used the black bread and orange cheese to make Eric's sandwich this morning and cut it into a bat shape. "How spooky!"
Dinner
backbones
more mummy skin
eyes of newt
worms (on the black bread)
Russell's famous poop-corn balls
and some pumpkin pasta I made last year but forgot to serve so I saved it for this year instead, might be a little green...
Pictures to come later. Happy Haunting ;)
1 comment:
Whooo hurry and get your pictures up! I just posted mine.
Post a Comment