Perhaps I should apologize for my blogging, or lack there of. I now realize that it has been over a month since my last post. I have no real excuses for myself so I thought up a few for your benefit:
1. Yard-work season
2. Allergy season
3. I delegated it to Robert
4. I decide house-work should be more important
5. My hold came in at the Library (Mythbusters: season 2)
6. I am now actually reading the books for my book group
7. and my May Ensign
8. Our internet service doesn't like the heat
9. I had to wash my dishes (again?!)
10. The rabbit ate my posts
11. I've been feeling boring, and Lazy
Hope I made you laugh...
Slothfully yours,
M
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, it's about time! (Like I have any excuses for my blog all I put on is pictures). Any summer time activities Eric is doing?
that was funny, thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment