Saturday, April 12, 2008

We finally got out into the yard today. It was about 50 and nice and sunny. Robert tilled the garden and we planted peas, spinach, and lettuce. Eric was ready to plant watermelons but I think we'll have to wait a little. The flowerbed got it's spring cleaning and the morning glory is starting to pop up everywhere. The roses are leafing out and the peach trees are looking like they might blossom soon. Russell is enjoying all the spring dandelions, and sampling my tulips. (until I started sprinkling them with cayenne pepper.) And tonight we went to Eric's soccer game, so we are dirty and tired and happy.

Yesterday we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. That is some seriously good cheesecake!

Tonight Robert and Eric are working on his pinewood derby car, more on that later...

2 comments:

Stacy said...

The Cheesecake Factory? Where is it? It finally did come to Utah? I love that place!

Marie said...

It's over by Fashion Place Mall. The food is really good, but the wait was horrible.