Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool's

We had "cupcakes for dinner". (meatloaf with pink mashed potato frosting) We had "mashed potatoes and gravy" for desert. (vanilla icecream and butterscotch sauce) Eric thought I was crazy, until he tasted the mashed potatoes. When he tasted the cupcakes he thought the frosting tasted "weird". It took him a minute to figure out they weren't really cupcakes, and a little longer to figure out it was meatloaf and mashed potatoes, which he really does like. Got You Eric! Robert knew something was up when I told him to get out of the kitchen instead of asking him to help out. So I don't think he was fooled, much.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Nice work Marie - you are so clever!

Melissa said...

Hi, my name is Melissa, I'm a friend of Janae & Travis. I think this is the most clever idea! You'll have to tell me how you cook that meat loaf!!