Well, we survived the Stake Play. On closing night I was both relieved and sad that it was ending. We spent the next week recuperating and catching up on all the things that were put off during the crazy rehearsal schedules. (Tues. 6-10pm, Wed. 5:45-10:30pm, Thurs. 5:45-10:30pm, Fri. help Thayne and Yvonne move 4-11pm, Sat. help Travis and Janae move (just Robert) I was too busy getting ready. 12pm Soccer pictures (I almost forgot about those, thanks to Dera for reminding me.) last performance 1:00-5:30pm 6pm Eric's soccer game, and after that the cast party.

I was so lucky that I didn't need to teach YW on Sun. because of a special combined lesson. Robert was not so lucky. He and Dera played a organ/piano duet in her sacrament meeting on Sun. They sounded great, you would never have guessed that they only had time to practice Sat. night and Sun. morning. Of course Robert got home about midnight on Sat. He had an even longer day than Eric and I.
I went to the Relief Society general meeting tonight with my mom and sisters. It was so nice, I forget how much I love being with the sisters and my sisters too! I needed that. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be taught and encouraged by our dear Relief Society presidency and Pres. Monson, and to feel the spirit of a chapel full of women who's hearts are turned to the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment